Friday, March 24, 2017

One Year of Cross-Stitch Patterns


This week last year, I released my first ever cross-stitch patterns, my Owl Sitting on Books series. Since then, I have released seven more patterns, and I have two more patterns that are almost ready for release.

These are the patterns I have released in the last year:
Owl Sitting on Books
Spring Owl Sitting on Books
Graduation Owl Sitting on Books
Autumn Owl Sitting on Books
Christmas Owl Sitting on Books
Owl Sitting on Books Combo Pack
Christmas Alphabet and Holly Icons
Christmas Tree Alphabet
Merry Christmas Books and Holly Christmas Ornament
Books and Holly Christmas Ornament
Blue Nutcracker
Old Book Spines
St. Patrick's Day Bookmark

I have enjoyed creating these patterns and look forward to creating more.

No comments:

Post a Comment