Saturday, January 5, 2019

2018 Round Up

Last January, I posted my Goals for 2018. I not only met my goals, but I accomplished other exciting things.

My first goal for 2018 was to release 20 new Etsy listings.

1. New Year's Cross-stitch Pattern



2. Winter Hand Towel Cross-stitch Pattern



3. Brown Bear Holding Red Heart Balloon Cross-stitch Pattern



4. St. Patrick's Day Four Square Cross-stitch Pattern



5. Spring Hand Towel Cross-stitch Pattern



6. Summer Hand Towel Cross-stitch Pattern



7. Yellow Rose Cross-stitch Kit



8. White Rose Cross-stitch Kit



9. Enchanted Red Rose Cross-stitch Kit



10. Owl Sitting on Books Cross-stitch Kit



11. Spring Owl Sitting on Books Cross-stitch Kit






























My second goal was to start offering kits. As you can see from above, I did that. It took a lot of preparation, but I released 10 patterns as kits in 2018. I plan to release more patterns as kits this year.



My third goal was to dye fabric. In February, I dyed a couple small pieces of fabric. I enjoyed it, but for months I was consumed with other projects. Then in September, my husband wanted to dye fabric. We did, and from then on I was hooked. I dyed all that fabric I could. I am not restricting myself from dyeing more fabric until I get what I have dyed listed in my Etsy shop.










As you can see, I met all my goals for 2018. Here are some other things I did:
  • started making needle minders
  • created a FlossTube channel
  • visited various cross-stitch stores and sold my patterns to a couple of them
  • started selling some of my products in a couple local stores
  • reached 500 followers on Instagram
  • did a few commission pieces
  • stitched on linen for the first time
  • subscribed to cross-stitch magazines
Looking back, I realize that I have accomplished quite a lot this past year. Stay tuned for my next post where I will tell you about my 2019 goals. There are more great things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment