Thursday, June 8, 2017

White Rose Bookmark


When I decided to do a yellow rose bookmark pattern, I knew I had to do a white rose bookmark pattern as well. I have loved white roses ever since I graduated from high school. After graduation, they gave each graduating girl a white rose.


I designed the white rose at the same time as the yellow rose, but didn't start stitching it until after I finished the yellow rose.


Like the red rose, it took me three tries to get this design to a point where I was completely happy with it. And I tried out a lot of different ideas in my design program as well.


My white rose bookmark pattern is now available on Etsy. And, it includes the patterns for all three designs.


You can also buy all of my rose patterns as a combo pack. When you buy the combo pack, you save $3.

Which rose is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment