Thursday, January 26, 2017

Goal for 2017


Recently, I read an article about setting goals. This got me thinking about what I want to accomplish this year with my Etsy store. Last year, I released ten cross-stitch patterns. This year, my goal is to release at least twelve cross-stitch patterns. I would love to release more, but at this point, this goal feels like one that will keep me on task without overwhelming me. I already have a number of projects in the works. Here is a little about them.
  1. Choose Your Own Colors Heart Bookmark: I am currently working on stitching this one. I plan to release it the beginning of February. It will be a free pattern that I will release on this blog.
  2. Old Book Spines: I have stitched the wall hanging version of this, and it is currently being framed. I am also stitching two of the book spines as bookmarks. I am working on stitching them right now. I hope to release this pattern sometime in February.
  3. Snow Alphabet: This is the next project I plan to start stitching. I am not sure when I will release it.
  4. Nutcracker and Clara Ornament: I need to stitch my revised pattern. I will probably release this as part of my Christmas in July Event.
  5. Green Nutcracker: Need to stitch. I will probably release this as part of my Christmas in July Event.
  6. Red Nutcracker: Need to stitch. I will probably release this as part of my Christmas in July Event.
  7. Candy Candy Alphabet: This is already stitched. I need to assemble them into ornaments. I will probably release this as part of my Christmas in July Event.
  8. Christmas Star Alphabet: I've been experimenting some to finalize how I want this pattern to look. Once I am satisfied, it will be ready for stitching. I'm not sure when I will release this pattern.
  9. Double-sided Ornaments: I started designing these but need to do a lot more design work. I probably won't release this until sometime this fall.
I have other ideas in mind, but this gives me plenty to work on right now. Writing out this list, I realized that a lot of them are Christmas patterns. I definitely want to work on adding in some more non-Christmas designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment